One of our all time fave brunch bloggers, @themunchbrunchkids has created a Bloody Mary Hash, rather perfect to go with your Bloody Mary!
It’s super simple to make and it’s given a depth of flavour and extra zing with the salsa that features our Bloody Mary Mix.
This is going to be a joy at any brunch time but we suspect it will be particularly welcome if you’ve had a few too many gins and cocktails the night before!
For the Hash
- 300g Baby Potatoes
- 1 Free Range Egg
- Micro Herbs
- Diced Chilli
For the Salsa
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Stick of Celery
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes
- Sprinkle of Celery Salt
- 1 tbsp of Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix
- Boil the potatoes for 25 minutes until they start to soften.
- Drain and slice into chunks and fry in olive oil until crispy. Toss in paprika.
- Fry an egg until cooked to your liking.
- To make the salsa, finely dice the red onion, celery and tomatoes – mix together with a tablespoon of Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix and a sprinkling of celery salt.
- Place the fried potatoes on a plate and top liberally with the salsa and feta, followed by the fried egg, herbs and chilli.
- Enjoy with a Bloody Mary!