We’ve created a new martini cocktail, inspired by the release of the latest Bond film, No Time To Die… get ready to enjoy a No Thyme To Die, shaken, not stirred.
- 50ml Lemon Thyme infused Bloody Bens Signature Gin
- 40ml Cinzano Vermouth
- Lemon Thyme
- Lemon Verbena Mist (vodka, lemon peel, lemon thyme sprigs)
- Infuse Bloody Bens Signature Gin with lemon thyme – ideally at least 24hrs in advance.
- Add the gin and vermouth to a cocktail shaker and shake with ice.
- Pour into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of lemon thyme and a spray of lemon verbena mist.
- To make the mist, take 200ml of vodka and infuse with the peel of 2 lemons and 10 sprigs of lemon thyme. Leave for 48hrs and then strain and decant into a mist bottle (yes, you’re now ready to open a fancy cocktail bar!).