Our friend Josh of Pick Your Poison has created an absolutely delicious cocktail featuring our Signature Gin – the PYP Grapefruit Collins.
It’s super simple to make and super refreshing, plus it’ll look bloody great on your Insta!
If you like the sound of this, you should also try the PYP Pink Lady that Josh made for us, get the recipe here.
- 60ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon / 25ml Juice
- 25ml Sugar Syrup
- 1/2 Fresh Grapefruit / 30ml Juice
- 15ml Soda Water
- 2 Grapefruit Wheels
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice – if you don’t have a shaker then use a jam jar.
- Add 60ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin.
- Squeeze in 1/2 Fresh Lemon or 25ml Juice.
- Add 25ml Sugar Syrup.
- Add 1/2 Fresh Grapefruit or 30ml Juice.
- Shaky shake.
- Pour everything into a tall Collins glass.
- Garnish with 2 Grapefruit Wheels.
- Top with Soda Water and take your mind to a happy place.